Super Vac Confined Space Fans w/duct in SUPER VAC
Super Vac’s Nano is the perfect, cost effective solution to confined space ventilation challenges. The rugged Nano can be used for either supply air or exhaust ventilation, delivering the highest airflow in it’s class. It comes in your choice of standard or static dissipating Hazardous Location options. Also available in a kit with ducting, the NanoPac’s include both the fan and your choice of 15 or 25 feet of bag-o-duct that easily attaches to the inlet or outlet of the fan. The housing of the Airpac 25 is constructed of high density polyethylene (HDPE) which has a high resistance to chemicals and extreme temperatures, while maintaining a superior weight to strength ratio.
Comes with each model. Model P8XE has black duct, electrostatic resistance. Model P8S has yellow duct.
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT:
- Width: 13â€ (330 mm)
- Length: 17.5â€ (439 mm)
- Height: 15â€ (377 mm)
- Weight: 16.1 lbs (7.34 kg)
For your safety, read the following safety precautions:
- Do not use the blower for other than its intended use.
- Do not wear loose clothing that can become entangled in operating machinery. Do not operate blower without inlet or outlet screen guards in place. (if guards are missing or damaged, contact factory for replacements).
- Do not place fingers or any other object through inlet or outlet screens.
- GROUND FAULT CIRCUIT INTERRUPTER. Always operate a blower from a 120VAC source supplied through a ground fault circuit interrupter receptacle, test receptacle for ground fault before plugging in the blower.
- WET HANDS. Never handle energized power cords with wet hands.
- WATER. Never let extension cords or plug connection lay in water. Locate the blower so that it cannot fall into water inadvertently.
- EQUIPMENT. Never use cords with frayed, cut, or brittle insulation. Check the cord for
sound connections to the ground fault interrupter receptacle.
MODEL SPECIFICATIONS & PERFORMANCE:
- Voltage: 120V AC, 60 HZ
- Amperage 4
- HP: 1/3 (.248kw)
- Free Air: 1117 cfm (31.64 m3/min.)
- One 90Â° Bend: 682 cfm (19.31 m3/min.)
- Two 90Â° Bends: 617 cfm (17.48 m3/min.)
- Air flow certified by CEESI per ATT E.L. 2723.P.L.-2709.