Gravel Bags - Single
in UltraTech Spill Containment
Gravel bags are a basic BMP (Best Management Practice) used to meet regulatory requirements for stormwater and erosion control. The sizes are industry standard and allow the user to fill them up with as much or as little gravel (not included) as the application requires. Different sizes lend themselves to different applications; from drain protection to erosion control at construction sites. Made of very high quality polymer material that is woven into shape – eliminates the flaws and failures of sewn edges. High UV rating allows multi-year life in sun and elements. Rugged material and construction can, in most instances, withstand being driven-over, a typical problem with lesser bags.
Ultra-Gravel Bags have been approved by DOTs in the following states: California, Colorado, Wyoming, Minnesota, Wisconsin and Hawaii
They have also been used on DOT projects in Nevada, Oregon, Idaho, Washington, Arizona, and Texas.
- 9780 Single bags, Orange 19″ × 28″ (483 mm x 711 mm). 60 lbs. (28 kg) (250) bags / box
- 9781 Roll Bags, orange, 19″ × 250 yards (483 mm x 228.5 m) 75 lbs. (34 kg) one continuous roll
- 9782 Individual, green, 11″ × 48″ (280 mm x 1220 mm) 60 lbs. (28 kg) (250) bags / box
- 9783 Individual, green, 11″ × 96″ (280 mm x 2439 mm) 60 lbs. (28 kg) (125) bags / box
- 9784 Roll Bags, green, (2) rolls 11″ × 250 yards each (500 yards total) (280 mm x 228.5 m) 80 lbs. (36 kg) two continuous rolls
ULTRA-GRAVEL BAGS—Material of construction: High Density Polyethylene (HDPE), Woven Geotextile