Ultra-IBC Single Hard Top Spill Pallet in UltraTech Spill Containment
Comply With Regulations While Storing IBC Tanks Outdoors. Upper roll top door and lower swing-out doors combine to allow easy and convenient access to IBC. Safely stores an IBC tank with maximum dimensions of 52″ × 52″ × 61″. Low profile (28" height), 360 gallon containment sump allows safe material handling and dispensing. Fork liftable, lockable, all-polyethylene design will not rust or corrode. Upper roll-top door and lower swing-out doors combine to allow easy and convenient access to IBC.
- Helps meet new Stormwater Management Regulations – NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26.
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175.
Part# 1162: no drain
Part# 1161: with drain
- Outside Dimensions: 64Â½" x 62″ × 96″ (1639 mm x 1575 mm x 2439 mm)
- Weight: 525 lbs. (239 kg)
- Containment Capacity: 360 gallons (1363 L)
- Uniformly Distributed Load: 8,500 lbs. (3856 kg)
- Compliance: 40 CFR 264.175, 40 CFR 122.26 and SPCC