Ultra-IBC Twin Hard Top Spill Pallet in UltraTech Spill Containment
Ultra Twin IBC Hard Top for Outdoor Storage of Two IBC Tanks
Upper roll-top door and lower swing-out doors combine to allow easy and convenient access to IBC.
Safely stores an IBC tank with maximum dimensionsof 52â€ x 52â€ x 61â€. Low profile (28â€ height), 360-gallon containment sump allows safe material handling and dispensing. Forkliftable, lockable, all polyethylene design will not rust or corrode.
- Uses same sump as Ultra-Twin IBC Spill Pallet
- Unique, lockable, dual closure allows quick access to IBC tanks or drums
- Roll-top covers can be easily lifted for routine visual inspection
- Swing-out doors provide safety and convenience for loading / unloading tanks
- Safely stores IBC tanks with maximum dimensions of 52″ × 52″ × 61″.
Meets Stormwater, SPCC and EPA Containment Regulations.
- Part# 1148: no drain
- Part# 1149: with drain
- Dimensions: 128″ × 67″ × 96″ (3,251 mm x 1,702 mm x 2,438 mm)
- Weight: 1067 lbs. (484 kg)
- Containment Capacity: 535 gallons (2025 L)
- Uniformly Distributed Load: 8,000 lbs./side (3629 kg)
- Ultra-Bucket Shelf Part# 1160
- Dimensions: 19Â½" x 16″ × 14Â½" (495 mm x 406 mm x 368 mm)
- Weight: 10 lbs. (5 kg)