Pelican-Hardigg 3U Rack Mount Case
From the most delicate equipment to slightly more rugged electronics, Hardigg has a case with the perfect combination of shock and vibration protection and portability. Use this basic guide to help find the exact configuration of access and stabilizing security suited to your specific needs. If you require a case with a capacity beyond 340 lbs., please contact us for more options or custom solutions. When it comes to transporting and protecting equipment in use, nobody matches Hardigg’s experience or dedication.
- 24" (61 cm) Rugged steel rack frame with 10-32 threads designed to meet ANSI/EIA 310-C.
- Rack designed for applications up to 100 lbs. (45 kg) of equipment with a typical fragility rating of 40-80 G.
- Shock mounts provide 2" (5.1cm) of sway space to isolate equipment – 2" (5.1cm) lid and 5" (12.7cm) lid with edge casters
B0030 BlackBox 3U Rack Mount Case:
- Engineered racks provide a secure and mobile electronics enclosure
- 2 wheels
- Lightweight and compact
- Shock mounts provide 5.1cm of sway space to isolate equipment
- Molded-in rib design provides secure stacking and interlock
- Patented wide-design Comfort grip handlesâ„¢ make lifting easy
- Black hardware is long-lasting and fastens securely
- APPLICATION EXAMPLES:
- Audio/Video recording and processing systems
- Satellite communication systems
- Radio communication systems
- Seismic data recording instrumentation
- Climate data collection
- Exterior: 38.50″ × 24.60″ × 11.40″ (97.8 × 62.5 × 28.9 cm)
- Rack Length: 24.00"(60.9 cm)
- Rack Width: 19.00" (48.2 cm)
- Rack Height U-Size: 5.25" (13.3 cm)
- Lid Interior Dimension (Front): 2.2" (5.6 cm)
- Lid Interior Dimension (Back) : 5.2" (13.2 cm)
Weight: 42 lbs. (19.05 kg)
Buoyancy Max. 348.09 lbs.
No. of Wheels: 2