OP Crest External Frame Pack in
We here at the Ol Trade’n Post were sitting around spinning yarns of Backpacking memories we’d had as young (much younger) tenderfoots. A couple of people related this story about there first backpack trip since there boyscout/ girl scout days. We will abbreviate this story for space considerations.
Seams these guys had some friends who also thought it would be a hoot to go Backpacking in Zion Natl. park for 3 days. So they worked out to get in shape (good idea); bagged some local peaks. They did trail research, food prep research(all good ideas) even bought GOOD rain gear(another story); but for some idiotic reason they could never point too; They bought there Backpacks at the swap-meet!!!!!
Well to make this long story short it was 3 days of drop dead gorgeous scenery and 3 days of carrying your home away from home on your back in shear agony. Won’t bore you with the rest; I know the questions are just screaming in the Ol noodle; but they’ll just have to wait! SORRY! what WE would like to impress on y’all is BUY GOOD GEAR your trip will be much more enjoyable!
That’s why We here at the Ol Trading post highly recommend for all you external frame fans checking out the new CREST External Frame Backpack from Outdoor Products.
- Adjustable top loading main compartment
- Two large side pockets, holds a 32oz. PC water bottle (sold separately)
- Two regular side pockets
- Two convenient small pockets on waist belt
- Vertical front zipper for easy access to all gear
- Inside Hydration ready pouch for 2-liter bladder (sold separately
- Mesh suspension system keeps you cool with the heaviest load
- 37" unique Enduroflexâ„¢ construction frame
- Ultra padded shoulder straps, and hip belt
- Large front bottom pocket w/ access to main body
- Removable hood with zippered pocket
- BONUS color rain cover
- 5,150 cubic inches
- 30"H x 16"W x 8"D
THE STORY ABOVE IS VERY TRUE AND REAL! Learn from Our mistakes, get off the Ol duff and get out there! There are some places out there that can only be appreciated and enjoyed if and only if you are willing to WALK AND carry YOUR home on your back for a few days! DO YOUR RESEARCH, PREPARE WELL. Who knows; we might pass on the Ol dusty trail someday!