Aquapac Camcorder Case in AquaPAC®
It allows you to film in places you wouldn’t dream of taking your camcorder otherwise. For example in the dinghy, or even while snorkelling. You can shoot video right through hard lens window of the camcorder case – even underwater.
PLEASE NOTE: The hard lens is permanently attached to the case and cannot be removed.
• The Camcorder Case (code 468) is compatible with most camcorders. The camcorder needs to have an optical viewfinder. It doesn’t really suit camcorders with only an LCD screen as there’s no room for the screen to swing out.
• It’ll float with your camera in it.
• It’s guaranteed submersible to 15 feet (5 metres).
• The UV-stabilized TPU material won’t be broken down or discoloured by sunlight.
• It keeps out dust and sand too. They’re a particular problem for camcoders (just ask the repairman at your local camera store).
- Tough acrylic lens for top-quality video and extra protection.
- Operate all controls easily through the supple TPU material.
- Protects from dust, dirt and sand.
- It’ll float if you drop it in the drink.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-moulded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of three levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open.
- Supplied with 3 × 2g desiccant sachets to absorb condensation in humid climates (you can order extra ones
• Waterproof Rating : submersible Submersible
• Colour: Cool Grey with grey shoulderstrap
• Materials: TPU with optically-clear acrylic lens.
• Weight: Case: 7.2oz / 203g
• Shoulderstrap: 2.0oz / 56g