SuperGlue 5 Pak
Prices are per each
Cyanoacrylate Adhesive for:
Repair Kits, Assembly kits, one shot applications, etc.
- New low price (Savings from 25% to 42%)
- Contract pricing available for multi locations
- MSDS and TDS available with request
- Over 30 years experience with this adhesive system
- Non flammable, Non Hazardous, can be shipped UPS Air
Possible users of kits:
- Mortuary Supply Distributors: For sealing eyes, lips, and incisions.
- Dental Supply Distributors: For coating/sealing dies, fixing articulation systems, assembling crowns and bridgework for soldering.
- Rubber and Gasket Distributors: Sending out with parts for assembling in the field, tacking parts in place.
- Electronics parts Distributors: Bonding components to boards, repairing of boards, bonding jumper wires, etc.
SuperGlue 5 Pak Available Products:
- 5 pack kit #00555
- Bulk packed (100pcs) #00100
- Bulk packed (500pcs) #00500
- One ounce bottle (10/case) #00550
- 5gms, 1/3oz, 20gm, 1oz, 2oz, 8oz, 1lb, 500gm, 2kg, 10kg and 20kg
- Includes: Reusable case, (5) 2gm tubes, desiccant and pin
SEE FIRST AID TREATMENTS IN FEATURES
Cyanoacrylate Adhesives and Skin Tissue First Aid
Cyanoacrylate adhesives are rapid curing, strong bonding agents which will bond human tissue and skin in seconds. Experience has shown that accidents due to cyanoacrylates are handled best by passive, non-surgical first aid.
Cyanoacrylates work best with tension. Pulling bonded materials apart (fingers included) will strengthen the bond. Cyanoacrylates have the lowest strength in a peel mode. Acetone and CA PLUS Debonder will also release the cured adhesive.
Because the bond is created so quickly, rushing to pull skin apart “before it bonds” is pointless. Just remain calm and take your time.
Treatment of specific types of accidents are given below.
Immerse bonded areas in warm soapy water. Peel or roll skin apart. Peel the skin apart with a spatula, teaspoon handle or a pencil by pushing it between the bonded areas. Remove cured adhesive with warm, soapy water. This may take several applications. Acetone or CA PLUS Debonder is also effective in removing cured cyanoacrylate off of skin.
If the eyelids are stuck together or bonded to the eyeball wash them thoroughly with warm water and apply a gauze patch. The eye will open without further action within 1-4 days. There will be no residual damage. Do not try to force eyes open.
Cyanoacrylates adhesives will attach itself to the eye protein and will disassociate from it over time, usually within several hours. This will cause periods of weeping and double vision until cured adhesive is cleared.
If lips are accidentally stuck together, apply copious amounts of warm water and encourage maximum wetting and pressure from saliva inside the mouth. Peel or roll, (do not pull) lips apart. It is almost impossible to swallow cyanoacrylate. The adhesive solidifies upon contact with saliva (moisture) and could adhere to the inside of the mouth. Saliva will lift the adhesive in 1-2 days, avoid swallowing the adhesive after detachment.
Cyanoacrylate gives off heat (exotherms) when curing. In rare cases a large quantity can cause a burn. Burns should be treated normally after the cured adhesive is removed from the skin as described above.
SuperGlue 5 Pak is a brand product.
See more in these categories: