Sunscreen Lotion Dispenser & Bladder - SPF30+
Mount this sunscreen dispenser kit on the wall in restrooms, by the time clock, at the sign in/sign out location or any other convenient location where the employees can apply sunscreen before leaving the building. Let’s constantly remind each other of the need to protect ourselves from the sun. How about putting a dispenser in the warm up shack or near the lift ticket sales office at your favorite ski resort.
Sun X 30+SPF Sunscreen was created with the employer and employee in mind but really applies to all of us who enjoy the outdoors.
- Affordable packaging that allows the employer to implement a cost effective and O.S.H.A compliant skin care program for their employees.
- Sunscreen the employee will wear with comfort and confidence.
- Apply sunscreen at least 15 minutes before going outside
- Liberally apply sunscreen to exposed areas
- Rub in thoroughly
- Apply sunscreen first before applying insect repellent
Note: CDC and EPA do not recommend using a combination sunscreen-insect repellent.
Sun X SPF 30+ Sunscreen has been tested by an independent laboratory that allows the following claims to be made:
- Sun X complies with the O.S.H.A. rule 29 CFR 1910.132 (a) requiring employers
to protect employees against overexposure to the sun’s radiation.
- Sun X meets or exceeds the final FDA sunscreen monograph.
- Sun X has a 30+ SPF rating, the most allowed by FDA.
- Sun X has both UVA & UVB protection, PABA free and oil free.
- Sun X is FDA rated Very Water and Sweat resistant.
- Sun X passed the FDA Phototoxicity tests.
- Sun X passed the Linesman’s Glove Test
(Type 1 Class 2 ANSI/ASTM D 120).
- Sun X formula earned the Skin Cancer Foundation approval
Item # Description Case Pack Case Size Case Weight
- 71556 500 ml Replacement Bladder 1/cs 10 X6 X 1 1 lb
- 71555 Dispenser Only 1/cs 10 X 6 X 6 1 lb