1627 Transit Case
in Underwater Kinetics
Transit Cases utilize high-impact ABS resin which resists cracking and damages due to cold weather and is also repairable in the field.
An extendable handle and 2 inch wheels make maneuvering easy with heavy loads. User configurable layered foam filling is also available. All cases include 3 metal spring loaded handles and stainless steel twist lock latches. The waterproof, dust proof silicone o-ring seal protects valuable contents including instrumentation, electronics, sales presentation packages, test equipment, photographic equipment and other delicate equipment.
Submersion Test Depth: 1 Meter
Materials: ABS, stainless steel hinge pins, silicone rubber o-ring
- Durable, non-corroding high impact ABS construction
- Protects against salt air, water, sand and dust
- Withstands 1 meter submersion test
- Built-in 2.0 in recessed wheels and retractable handle
- Available with user configurable pluck foam filling
- Removable full length stainless steel hinge pin, padlock loops and 6 latches secure contents
- Pressure equalization valve allows easy opening after altitude or temperature change
- Interlocks in stacks with same or mixed sizes
- Spring loaded steel handles with stainless steel twist-lock latches
- External: 28.8″ × 20.1″ × 17.2″
- Internal: 26.8″ × 17.8″ × 13.3″
- Lid Depth 4.7"
- Base Depth 11.2"
- Main O-Ring, XX27 Transit Cases
- Foam Set
- Metal Latch Kit (2),Transit Case
- Air Vent Kit, Transit Case
- Metal Handle Kit (1), Transit Case
- Wheel Set (2) BB,Transit Case
- Extension Handle Kit, Transit Case