Viewing active posts in Gibber-gabber. View active - recent.

Why you’re so fat
Why you’re so fat
City Beat article on Earth Hour
City Beat article on Earth Hour

By John R. Lamb

The Union-Tribune sure thinks Mayor Jerry Sanders has the Midas touch. On the city’s financial quandary, Sanders is “changing [the] pension footprint.” Sanders mentions water conservation a few times and—voila!—San Diegans obey, the U-T tells us, despite water officials’ suggestions that rainy weather probably played a bigger role in recent reduced water use…

Bored with XP?
Bored with XP?
Photoshop post-processing example
Photoshop post-processing example
Help! What are my dimmable green lighting options?
Help! What are my dimmable green lighting options?
It’s Easy Being Green – Green meetings article from issue 11 of the Conceptualize! newsletter
It’s Easy Being Green – Green meetings article from issue 11 of the Conceptualize! newsletter
Vegetarian main courses
Vegetarian main courses
Pagerank 3??? The Googles must be crazy…
Pagerank 3??? The Googles must be crazy…
Inquiry
Inquiry
Infamous Redneck Mansion…not really
Infamous Redneck Mansion…not really

The general caption and rumor circulating with this image was Redneck Mansion, which has led to a variety of humorous discussions around the internet.

Switching to Gmail and other google apps…the saga continues
Switching to Gmail and other google apps…the saga continues

A couple of weeks ago I officially made the switch from using pop3 mail and Outlook as my email client. While seeking an outlook replacement for years, nothing ever seemed to work. But then my needs were always somewhat unique. In the end Gmail would not have necessarily satisfied those needs when I first began my quest, but as I am discovering some of my preconceived notions of what I considered “needs” were greatly exaggerated and ill-founded.

you-who…where are you zoe-bird?
you-who…where are you zoe-bird?
Got Mods? Post your cool Pelican case mods
Got Mods? Post your cool Pelican case mods

I was inspired to re-announce the Pelican mod page after talking with one of our trading post customers about their recent Pelican 1450 case order. Apparently he is mounting it as a top box on his motorcycle in a similar manner to a picture Hoots Magoon had posted at Adventure Rider- Ride the world forums .

Hopefully we can get new pics of the 1450 on another bike soon. (hint hint :)

Psychics….revealed!
Psychics….revealed!
Seeking Ruby on Rails developer for OpenID implementation
Seeking Ruby on Rails developer for OpenID implementation
Do you boomerang?
Do you boomerang?

The only boomerangs I ever had were toys as a child, and they never worked very good. But after stumbling onto Rob’s Real Boomerangs Do Come Back informational hobbyist site I just might have to give them another toss.

Body armor
Body armor
Interested in puppetry? Sagecraft offers incredible puppetry resources
Interested in puppetry? Sagecraft offers incredible puppetry resources
Local organic food
Local organic food
Solar Powered!
Solar Powered!

My boyfriend Smick and I are preparing to head out on a great outdoor adventure in our VW Bus — you will all be able to share in our experiences here at cotreadeco.com. — by the way.

One of the things we did to modify our van for our road trip (it will after all be our new home for some time) is install solar panels…

Even if you need the money, sometimes you want to find out the 8am call was cancelled.
Even if you need the money, sometimes you want to find out the 8am call was cancelled.
Who went green first?
Who went green first?
Interested in being a Starry Night / Earth Hour sponsor and other brainstorming
Interested in being a Starry Night / Earth Hour sponsor and other brainstorming

Until Starry Night really get’s rolling I’ll be heading up finding participating businesses and sponsors for the 2009 Earth Hour / Starry Night event in San Diego.

Earth Hour a success!!!
Earth Hour a success!!!

Well the day came and went. Out here in the desert it didn’t make much difference (pretty dark anyway), but we participated in the Earth Hour event, turning off our lights from 8-9pm March 29 .

Starry Night Welcome!
Starry Night Welcome!

My name is Tammy and I am here to inspire San Diego County to be a part of Earth Hour 2009, the global lights out movement. For info go to http://earthhour.org

Lighten up
Lighten up

I am very excited to get started with the planning of Earth Hour 2009 with Tammy. Though we as a whole community should strive to make 2009’s EH more widely known, we also need to take steps in this direction on a daily basis.

Introducing “flashlight nights”
Introducing “flashlight nights”

I just thought of a fun way to get your family or roommates involved in Earth Hour. Flashlight nights!

Windbaggery
Windbaggery
You are going to hate this zoe! Windows XP is over…
You are going to hate this zoe! Windows XP is over…
Seeking independent sales reps for CoTradeCo
Seeking independent sales reps for CoTradeCo

We are currently seeking to expand our sales representatives positions , especially to those outside of California, and those who have specialized knowledge, expertise, or connections with the industries and individuals we serve.

Learn more about our sales opportunities and how to get involved in our resource library.

Viewing active posts in Gibber-gabber. View active - recent.