Find more related stuff below
How to care for your flame resistant clothing.
Simple truth is that Benchmark garments are rugged. Just treat them like a pair of your favorite jeans.
We’re here to help you be more safe and more protected, not to make you wear FR clothes that feel like cardboard or you have to worry about. We believe in Benchmark because they live up to this with their choice to only create exceptional apparel that nobody else is doing.
That said, improper care for Benchmark FR garments can decrease and possibly negate the flame resistance characteristics.
MACHINE WASH WARM (60°C or 140°F) WITH LIKE COLORS.
SOFT POWDER OR LIQUID DETERGENT ONLY.
DO NOT USE STARCH OR LYE BASED SOAPS.
DO NOT USE CHLORINE BLEACH OR HYDROGEN PEROXIDE BLEACH.
INDUSTRIAL OR HOME LAUNDERING OK.
TUMBLE DRY LOW, REMOVE PROMPTLY.
USE LOW IRON, DO NOT STEAM.
DRY CLEAN SAFE.
To maintain the protective qualities of Benchmark FR clothing, please follow our simple laundering instructions.
Use soft powder or liquid detergent only. Do not use soap or lye based products (store bought detergent is not typically soap or lye based). Tumble dry low, remove promptly and avoid overdrying. Iron with low heat. Avoid open steam. Garments are dry cleanable and safe for industrial laundering. For optimum performance, wash your Benchmark FR garments at least once every six months regardless of use.
Once a garment has been soiled or contaminated with flammable material, discard and replace immediately. Find complete care instructions inside every Benchmark FR garment.
You might also be interested in:
- ANSI Class III
- Balder Technology
- Bibs & Aprons
- Brooms & mops
- Brushes & scrubbers
- Camping Stuff
- Case accessories
- Cases by SIZE
- Cigarette (Butt) Receptacles
- Cleaners & Liquids
- Custom foam solutions
- Custom kits & kitting
- Dividers & Lid Organizers
- Electronic instruments and measuring
- Emergency and Disaster
- Eyewear accessories
- FR Caps and Hats
- FR Clothing & Products.
- Flexible Cases
- Foam Shop
- G10 Latex Gloves
- G40 Coated Gloves
- G50 Mechanics Gloves
- G60 Nitrile Coated Gloves
- G80 Chemical Resistant Gloves
- H60 Ear Muffs
- H70 Earmuffs
- HRC 1
- HRC 2
- HRC 3
- Hard Hats, Safety Caps & Misc. Hats
- Head & Face Protection
- Hunting, Fishing, Sports
- Industrial fans & ventilation
- Insect bite treatment & repellents
- LARGE cases (21" to 45"L)
- Lighting and Electronics
- MEDIUM cases (14" to 21"L)
- Medical kits
- Misc hardware & utilities
- Mobile field office cases
- Packs, bags, duffels
- Personal Care & medical products
- Polarized Lens
- Protective Apparel & Workplace Safety
- Protective: Visibility
- Rifles & Long Guns
- Rotomolded cases
- Safety Vests
- Shipping, distribution, large transport cases
- Skin Care
- Skin Protection
- Smartphone, eReader, Tablets
- Specialty Kits
- Specialty; Identifying
- Spill containment and Stormwater Management
- Steel drums
- Stock foam
- Survival lighters & fire starters
- Survival shelter & protection
- Traffic Cones and Accessories
- Traffic Control & Spill Containment
- V70 Goggles/Safety Glasses
- V80 Goggles/Safety Glasses
- V90 Goggles/Safety Glasses
- Vehicle First Aid Kits
- Waterproof packs & bags
- Women’s Gloves
- Women’s outerwear
- Women’s overalls, coveralls, and bibs
- Women’s pants
- Women’s shirts
- X-Large cases (Greater than 40-45”L)
About CoTradeCo, how we operate, why and what we do, and how we can work together to find success.
Checklists, calculators, and other tools to help you at work, life, and play.
Useful information, articles, and even entertainment for our specialty communities, blog topics, and SPOT interests.
Get answers to commonly asked questions, definitions to obscure or complex topics and acronyms, and general introductory information on a variety of topics.
Articles, information, entertainment, resource links, tips, and more for those who serve their country.
Get help, tips, explanations, and checklists for government and suggested ratings, regulations, and compliance in various industries.
Get safety advice and ideas for your workplace, home, or anywhere.
Find manuals, guides, product care tips, and more about our brands to help you be more informed and make better buying decisions for work, life, and play.