DiCAPac clear flexible underwater camera case/bags
Waterproof Depth Test
DiCAPac met standard requirements for Japan JIS IPX8
JIS stands for Japan Industrial Standard, an industrial standard system.
- Grade 1: protected against dripping water for 10 min at 200mm
- Grade 2: protected against dripping water when tilted up to 15 degrees for 10 min at 200mm
- Grade 3: protected against spraying water for 10 min at 200mm
- Grade 4: protected against splashing water for 10 min at 300-600mm
- Grade 5: protected against water jets for 3 min at 3m
- Grade 6: protected against heavy seas for 30 min at 3m
- Grade 7: protected against the effects of immersion for 30 min
- Grade 8: protected against submersion
All of DICAPacâ€™s products have passed Japanâ€™s rigorous JIS IPX8 test and are all waterproof products of grade 8 (the highest grade).
Local : Deepzone Diving Pool 5M Beneath Water (Korea) >> Success!
2International : Sapang Beach 18M Beneath Water (Philippines) >> Success!!
The said test was conducted by experts under a proper circumstance.
In general use, some differences could be appeared due to handling methodand camera-shot environment. The product is applicable for digital cameraprotection from water, snow, rain, sand and dust in daily life, nevertheless it also could be used at the swimming beach & pool, such comparable ordinary underwater photographing condition. In this aspect, We also recommend profesional photographer to choose from the special underwater camera equipment(Housing Facility).