Ultra-SmokeStop Cigarette Receptacle Manual & Assembly Instructions
- Assemble column and base. This step is most easily performed with the unit upside down as shown in diagram 1-1.
- Line up holes in base and column.
- Secure both sides using provided hardware. Do not overtighten.
- Turn unit over.
- Using glue provided, glue mini-columns (A) in place (refer to diagram 1-2 below)
- If desired, add sand or small amount of water in bottom of steel bucket.
- Lift unit and lower on top of bucket.
- The Ultra-SmokeStop is now ready to use.
- Do not allow the pail to fill to more than 1" from the top. Inspect and empty frequently.
- Do not place anything other than cigarette and cigar butts into the unit.
- Some smoke will flow through the top of the unit until the cigarette butts inside are no longer smoldering.