Find more related stuff below
Ultra-SmokeStop Cigarette Receptacle Manual & Assembly Instructions
- Assemble column and base. This step is most easily performed with the unit upside down as shown in diagram 1-1.
- Line up holes in base and column.
- Secure both sides using provided hardware. Do not overtighten.
- Turn unit over.
- Using glue provided, glue mini-columns (A) in place (refer to diagram 1-2 below)
- If desired, add sand or small amount of water in bottom of steel bucket.
- Lift unit and lower on top of bucket.
- The Ultra-SmokeStop is now ready to use.
- Do not allow the pail to fill to more than 1" from the top. Inspect and empty frequently.
- Do not place anything other than cigarette and cigar butts into the unit.
- Some smoke will flow through the top of the unit until the cigarette butts inside are no longer smoldering.
CoTradeCo is an authorized UltraTech dealer
CoTradeCo carries the full line of UltraTech spill containment, construction compliance, stormwater management, and facility maintenance products.
All Ultra-SmokeStop cigarette recptacle models covered by this manual
About CoTradeCo, how we operate, why and what we do, and how we can work together to find success.
Checklists, calculators, and other tools to help you at work, life, and play.
Useful information, articles, and even entertainment for our specialty communities, blog topics, and SPOT interests.
Get answers to commonly asked questions, definitions to obscure or complex topics and acronyms, and general introductory information on a variety of topics.
Articles, information, entertainment, resource links, tips, and more for those who serve their country.
Get help, tips, explanations, and checklists for government and suggested ratings, regulations, and compliance in various industries.
Get safety advice and ideas for your workplace, home, or anywhere.
Find manuals, guides, product care tips, and more about our brands to help you be more informed and make better buying decisions for work, life, and play.